Electronic marketing, shortened as E-marketing is any kind of marketing that takes place on the internet. It is marketing a product, service, or generally a brand using a computing device that uses the internet as a medium. In other words, it is any activity, deliberate or incidental that a business conducts online with the goal of inviting new business, retaining the existing one, or building its brand. Internet marketing and online marketing are terms that are used interchangeably to refer to e-marketing.
Why Should You Do it?
E-marketing will enable you
- Attract new customers quickly and cheaply
- Save on marketing costs through workflows and other automation processes
- Create rapport with your end users through real-time communication
- Visualize your business in numbers through analytics measuring your marketing performance
- Engage with customers more effortlessly
- Develop and launch marketing strategies with little investment in time and money.
- Scale up your business
- Segment your market through niche marketing and geo-targeting
- Paid Advertising (Pay-Per-Click)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Mobile Marketing
Why E-Marketing Works
Compared to conventional marketing, E-marketing offers a higher return on investment. Even more important is the ability of the marketing efforts to be measured. As it offers analytics and other marketing metrics that illustrate how well the marketing is performing. With this data, marketer can adapt their strategies to maximize conversions and returns.
What to Expect
E-marketing can be purchased as a service. Working with a reputable company with a history of demonstrated success gives you confidence that your brand will get out there. Marketing companies offer access to weekly or monthly statistics which will help you visualize the progress of your chosen marketing strategy. With the right partner, the efforts invested should help increase your conversions, improve your brand awareness, and help your business grow.